Folded Pocket Gift Bag

Hello everyone and welcome to another snail mail idea tutorial. For this project, I used some bright pink paper gift bags. You can find these at Dollar Tree, in the party section.
After I fold my paper bag in half, create my first pocket my adhering the bottom flap, I can then proceed to add patterned paper and embellishments.
I've recently come realize my love for all things Maggie Holmes, and thought her Carousel collection would be perfect for this petite snail mail.
A wonderful rosette , created with my EK Tools paper crimper, adds a touch of dimension and interest to my cover.
Quick and easy te recreate, get the full tutorial by visiting my YouTube Channel.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew