The Impossible Card: Simplified

Hello everyone and Happy Monday! Today I wanted to share a card that has been circulating around YouTube and Instagram for a little while now, The Impossible Card. My simplified version cuts the cutting time in half by masking both sides of the base cardstock. One side before my pencil marks and scoring and one side after the fact.
The base for this card is 5x7. I used 80lb smooth white cardstock, because it's easier to bend and fold without tearing the paper.
Once your paper is cut to 5x7, you want to mask with your favorite solid or patterned paper, and then mark with a pencil the areas you will be cutting to create your folds.
Once the card base is cut, all sides are folded and masked, you can then add all your embellishments and details.
This is a fun card to make for all special occasions and I was very excited to share it with you.
For the full tutorial and product name, please visit my YouTube Channel.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew