Simple Double Fold Card

Hello everyone,

Welcome to another Card Making video and post. Today I wanted to share a simple double fold card, perfect for adding a interactive element to your card, without all the hassle, extra trimming or die cutting.
Today I used a Jane Dunn Hampton Art clear stamp. These layered flowers add a wonderful touch to any card. By stamping my images with distress oxides, I achieve a chalk or matte look, that plays well with the simplicity of the overall look.
I added a bit of interest by embellishing my cover with some washi tape and enamel accents.
When you open the second fold, you see a simple sentiment and flower details, keeping the main focus on the cover and giving enough room to write a heartfelt note.
For the full step by step tutorial and product list, please visit my YouTube Channel.
Make sure to follow me on all my social media accounts, so you may be notified of all new tutorials , sneak peeks, and project shares.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew