10 Cards, One Kit| SSS May Kit| Pink Fresh Studio Elements

Hello everyone,

Thank you for joining me again for another Card Making video. Today I wanted to share how quick and easy it is to create 10 cards, using one paper or card kit. For these cards, I didn't stamp any images or use fancy mediums, I simply used some patterned 6x6 paper, puffy and enamel stickers, and my card bases.
I went with the tried and true A2 size card (4.25x5.50) but decided to make five of the cards top folding and the other five side folding, to switch it up a bit.
Took me about 20 minutes to create all these cards, and it was rather therapeutic. I had some snacks, my kids were in the room with me, and it was great to be able to create without over thinking the process. Just some simple layering to have some cards ready for any occasion.
For the full step by step tutorial, please visit my YouTube Channel.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew