Color Throwdown Challenge #493

Hello everyone and welcome to another Card Making project, using as inspiration this week's Color Throwdown Challenge. The colors to be used this week are Teal, Lime Green and White. Simple spring/summer colors, that I thought would pair well with the new stamp set from Crafting Desert Divas called Kindness.
This stamp set features a beautiful floral image that I used on both corners to create a simple , yet elegant border.
I decided to color the image with my Copic Ciao Markers, following the color scheme and using some gray to add shading. 
I softly added some background color with various Distress Inks, this truly helped to make the focus of this card cover the floral image.
These color challenges have pushed my creativity and given a new freedom I needed to explore mediums, use things I had forgotten i had in my stash and has been a fun experience so far.
I encourage everyone to check out their Instagram for the week challenges .
Also, please visit Craftin Desert Divas on Instagram and check out their shop!

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Copic Colors used:
C-3
G00
BG23
YG03
YG06

Distress Inks used:
Peeled Paint
Peacock Feathers
Tattered Rose

Comments

  1. Love the soft feel to your card! Beautiful shading! So glad you joined us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background with those sweet flowers! Great card! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love the CTD, always gives a boost of creativity!

      Delete
  3. So pretty! Love the softly colored flower clusters! Thanks so much for playing along in the Color Throwdown challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew