Happy BORKday Card|Spellbinders and Ink Road Stamps

Hello everyone and welcome to another Card Making #tutorial, this time using the Count The Stars Stamp and Die set from Spellbinders with the Bork stamp set from Ink Road Stamps!
I wanted to create a fun birthday card that could be used for any age, and i thought uaing this stamp set from Ink Road Stamps, was the perfect touch. It has 6 adorable doggy images, and I chose the fluffiest one in the bunch.
I stamped my image on some Park Lane 110# smooth white cardstock, uaing my Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I added a bit of color by using my number LG2 and LG4 gray tone Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. Once my image was fussy cut, I was ready to create my background.
I had seen a stencil from My Favorite Things, that has several circles in different sizes and it was used to create this fun background effect with some Distress Inks. Unfortunately, the stencil was sold out. But, I did have some stencil sheets, so I whipped out my circle dies and created my very own stencil!
I used my distress inks to create a fun and vibrant background, without distracting too much from my doggy image.
I did cut the Stars and numbers from my Spellbinders set, to create a balloon that the dog would be holding, to celebrate the occasion.
Finally, I used one of the sentiment border dies from this month's Spellbinders Small Die of The Month Kit, to add a fun and quick detail to the bottom of my card cover. Once all my elements were together, I added some enamel accents and shimmer, and it was done!

For the full step by step tutorial and product list, please visit my YouTube Channel.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew