Action Wobble Mermaid Card

Hello everyone!

Today's card is a fun one! I decided to color this Some Odd Girl mermaid image and give her an interactive element, by propping her up on one of my action wobbles.
This sticky dimensional, makes it easy to add a little shake and movement to any image, on any project.
Once all cardstock, images and shapes were cut, this was a quick and easy card to put together.
I decided to color this beautiful mermaid behind the scenes, using some of my go-to Copic colors.
Added a few sequins for shine and my card is done!
For the full step by step tutorial and product list, please visit my YouTube Channel.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew