Color Throwdown Challenge #494

Hello everyone!

An extra post for today, because they announced the colors for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge and it's a patriotic one! Celebrating the upcoming Memorial Day weekend, the colors are Red, Blue and White.
For this card I used both the Beautiful Flowers stamp set from Simon Says Stamp June card kit and the Forever and Always stamp set from Altenew.
I colored my images using both Copic Ciao Markers and Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.
I wanted to include some fun patterned papers and remembered a old 6x6 paper pad I have from Doodlebug that is perfect.
Once all my papers and images were layered, I added a simple sentiment on white cardstock.
This one was a truly fun card to put together, and made me think of new ways to add color and detail to these floral images.

Make sure to visit Color Throwdown Challenge on Instagram for weekly challenges and inspiration.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Products used for this card:
Tim Holtz Stamp Platform
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
DR2
DR4
Copic Ciao Markers
B24
B29

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Beautiful Flowers Simon Says Stamp
Forever and Always Altenew stamp set

Comments

  1. Beautiful take on the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us in the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun use of the colors! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew