Diy Bookmarks|Kindred Stamps

Hello everyone and Happy Friday!
For today's project, I wanted to share these bookmarks I had made a little while back, using the Hunters stamp set from Kindred Stamps and the cloud border stencil I made.
I stamped both my images as close to the top portion of my paper as possible, still leaving enough room to trim and fussy cut later on.
For my coloring I used my Copic Markers, but truth be told, you can use any coloring medium you like, and any color combo.
Since this stamp set is based on the show Supernatural, you can choose any color for their clothes. I kept it simple, and did minimal shading and highlight, just laying down my colors to make the images stand out.
With my cloud border stencil, starting at the bottom of my paper, I stencils these clouds using Mermaid Lagoon distress oxide ink and my blending tool.
I then trimmed and fussy cut around my image, so that they would stand out whenever you use them in a book.
I ran both of my bookmarks through my Scotch laminating machine, trimmed the excess and they're ready to be used!
For the full step by step tutorial, make sure to visit my YouTube Channel.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew