Color Throwdown Challenge #491 | Ink Road Stamps

Hello everyone and welcome to another color Throwdown Challenge!
For this week's challenge we had to use Coral, Green, Kraft and White in our cards and projects and I thought it would also be the perfect opportunity to use one of my favorite stamps from Ink Road Stamps, Bloom Where You Are Planted.
I wanted to create a dimensional card, so I used my Spellbinders Platinum 6 Machine to cut some Hexagon and Curved Rectangle nesting dies from Spellbinders.
To create the dimensional effect, I stamped my images on both die cuts, by laying one right on top of the other. This creates a "cut apart" effect, that fools the eyes and adds a layer of interest to my card cover.
This was the perfect opportunity to also showcase the American Crafts colored pencils I recently got, and they worked very well to add some simple color to my images.
These color challenges are amazing, and give a boost of creativity. I encourage anyone and everyone to follow along on their Instagram for weekly challenges and Inspiration.
For the full tutorial and product list (with links), please visit my YouTube Channel. All products listed in the description box of said video.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew