Mothers Day Card|Spellbinders|Distress Oxide Inks

Hello everyone and Happy Monday!

Today I wanted to share another Card Making project, this time using one of my new Spellbinders die sets, You Mean The World To Me!
This set is designed for card covers, and will fit perfectly a standard A2 size card (4.25x5.50). I wanted to really focus on this beautiful die set, so I created a soft background using some Distress Oxide Inks and adding a gold shimmer finish.

I love being able to put together a super sinple, yet gorgeous, card for holidays and special occasions.
For the full step by step tutorial and product list, please visit my YouTube Channel.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew