Beautiful Flowers embossed card|SSS June Card Kit

Hello everyone and Happy Monday! Today I wanted to share this card I created, using elements from the new Simon Says Stamp June card kit.
The Beautiful Flowers stamp set included in this kit, has beautiful floral images, perfect for a delicate and Intricate card cover.
I decided to do a monochromatic look, by using all blues, to create a soft flow on my card cover.
I trimmed down one of SSS Cornflower cardstocks to an A2 standard sized card (4.25x5.50), applied some of my anti-static powder tool, and stamped my image with Versa Mark ink so I could hear emboss some Navy Blue Stampendous embossing powder.
This will create a fun 3D effect, that's subtle, but beautiful.
Once I hear set my powder, I used my American Crafts colored pencils to add soft shades of white, light blue, and navy blue, to my image.
Once my sentiments were stamped, I had a card ready for someone's birthday!
For the full step by step tutorial and product list, please visit my YouTube Channel.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew