Craftin Desert Divas DT Call Entry|Shaker Tag

Hello everyone and thank you for joining me again today for another process video. This time I'm sharing with you with Chin Up Buttercup Shaker Tag I made, Including one of Craftin Desert Divas digital images. This project was created to showcase my video tutorials, in hope to become part of the CDD New design team.
For this project, I used my Umbrella craft tag nesting dies set to cut a sheet of Canson Mixed Media paper and also a sheet of Heat resistant acetate.
I created a simple watercolor background using some Gansai Tambi and Prima Watercolor Conffections palettes.
For my sentiment, I used the Chin Up Buttercup Ink Road Stamps stamp set, heat embossed with some Versa Mark ink and Ranger white embossing powder.
I colored by adorable bee image with some Copic Ciao Markers , and my American Crafts colored pencils.
To finish off my stamping, I used the honeycomb images in the Chin Up Buttercup set, to add some detail to my tag cover.
Once everything was adhered with some foam tape , and sequins added, I finished off my craft by adding some Nuvo Crystal drops in black.
This was truly a labor of love, and I am thrilled with how it turned out.
For the full step by step tutorial and product list, please visit my YouTube Channel.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew