Lovely Lilac|Fibromyalgia Awareness Month

Hello everyone!

Today I have a card that's very near and dear to my heart. The Month of May is Fibromyalgia awareness month, and the signature color is a gorgeous deep purple.
As someone who lives with fibromyalgia, I wanted to create a card that shows how delicate and fragile we can feel. Living with chronic pain, every day we do the best we can to continue pushing forward and carry on with responsibilities.
I did a very simple watercolor background, uaing my Gansai Tambi Watercolor Palette and Prima Conffections Shimmer palette. Once it was dry, I was able to die cut the Lovely Lilac Die Set from Spellbinders, using black cardstock for the Silohuette portion of my die cut piece.

To add an extra layer, I blended some gold ink on my card base, propped my flower detail on some foam tape, and finished my card with two beautiful sentiments.

For the full step by step tutorial and product list, please visit my YouTube Channel.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!

Eny/AECP/Masking Unleashed/Altenew

Eny/AECP/With a Twist/Altenew